#WheeLove #ThisPlaceMatters #ThisPlaceMatterswwv #LoveYourHD #WheelingWV #WheelingIsland_wyp
Arts & Entertainment
This house was originally built between 1853 and 1856 by Daniel Zane for his daughter Anna Elizabeth Zane Phillips. It was later owned by John McLure Jr.
Built pre-1889 for Charles W. Franzheim, a prominent citizen, and president of the Wheeling Pottery Company, the first pottery works established in Wheeling.
This building was constructed in 1924 by the West Virginia Exposition and State Fair Association. It was once called "Playground of the Ohio Valley since 1932”